La Nogalera Group.
La Nogalera Group is an entrepreneurial group formed by several companies focused on the acquisition, processing and sales of dried fruits,
mainly Pecan Nuts to satisfy the global market.
The group’s greatest asset is undoubtedly its highly trained personnel who provides safe and quality product. We are a consolidated company,
recognized as the world market leader inpecan nuts, updated in technology, socially responsible, with human talent and passion for excellence.
Our Mission is to provide the world with quality and safe pecan nuts with social responsibility.
- Purchasing/Selling Inshell pecans for the USA market.
- Manual Shelling Pecan
- Project for a 100% Mexican Company with an industrial process, and supporting the national growers.
- Operations start up at Cd. Jimenez, Chihuahua, México.
- Production capacity 800 tons of shelled pecan annually with two sheller machines and 40 employees.
- Production capacity 3,000 tons per year.
- Processing plant is relocated to Cd. Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Production capacity increases to 11,500 tons per year.
- Sales and distribution to worldwide recognized customers in Mexico and some other countries.
- Investments on industrial equipment to increase production capacity.
- Production capacity 20,000 tons per year, 80% of the production was subcontracted and only 20% was directly distributed.
- The Company structure strengthens up by obtaining credibility from growers and customers.
- Production capacity 24,000 tons per year, 80% was directly distributed and only 20% of the production was subcontracted. Stared selling directly to Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Startup of a distribution facility at Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.
- Startup of a Processing Plant at El Paso, TX USA with the name of Nut Processors, Inc.
- Initial capacity 6,500 tons per year, with 16 shellers and 60 employees.
- • The facility in Guadalajara stared to process pecans. Initial capacity 3,500 tons per year, with 8 shellers and 30 employees.
The El Paso facility production is a 100% for direct customers.
- Production capacity increases to 13,500 tons per year, with 24 shellers and 80 employees.
- A second processing plant starts operations with a capacity of 10,000 tons per year, with 24 shellers.